Welcome to my websiteInge is an Animal Communicator and also a healer of both animals and people. For over 2 decades she has remained focused on spiritual growth, developing her psychic and healing abilities. Due to her love for animals she was drawn towards Animal Communication and Healing.
4 & 5 November 2023
Deze cursus is voor mensen die hun verbinding met hun (dier)en of met dieren in het algemeen willen verdiepen.
Ook als je vragen hebt aan je dier(en); wilt horen wat er in hem omgaat, wat hij te vertellen heeft en hoe hij tegen zijn leven aankijkt?
Ieder mens is in staat om met dieren te leren communiceren.
Inge heeft ruim 20 jaar ervaring als dierentolk en geeft nu voor het eerst deze cursus in Limburg!
Mocht je interesse hebben neem dan contact op met Inge via Whatsapp 0616347596, ook als je nu niet mee kunt doen maar wel op een latere datum.
Animal CommunicationAnimals communicate all the time through telepathy. When Inge asks an animal a question she receives answers in the form of pictures, feelings, words and emotions. She can give you messages from your pet about how they are feeling physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually and so much more.
Animal healingAnimals respond well to energy healing. A healing treatment is effective on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level (holistic). Most animals understand it instinctively and are very receptive. Inge regularly performs distance energy healing because energy and spirit are not restricted by time and space.
WorkshopsIf you have an open mind and love your animal, you too can learn intuitive communication and energy healing. By using simple exercises and visualizations you can learn to talk to your own animals and hear what they have to say or need. Inge will be there to teach you everything you need to know.
WHY YOU NEED AN ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR?
- Behaviour issues: dog barking, dog chewing, trailer training horses, cat litter tray problems
- Health: help your animal deal with chronic illness, prepare for surgery, learn to live with an acute condition (such as amputation)
- Emotional issues: depression, separation anxiety, trauma, aggression
- Reveal an unknown past from a rescue animal
- Helping to choose a new animal for your family
- Preparing existing animals for the arrival of a new companion
- Improving relationships between multiple animals
- Preparing your animal for major changes such as moving house, divorce etc.
- Your animal's life purpose
- Pet loss: is your animal ready to pass on, does he/she have any final requests
- Pet bereavement; both for the remaining pets as well as the family members