ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR INGE
Why do you need an animal communicator?
- Behaviour issues: dog barking, dog chewing, trailer training horses, cat litter tray problems
- Health: help your animal deal with chronic illness, prepare for surgery, learn to live with an acute condition (such as amputation)
- Emotional issues: depression, separation anxiety, trauma, aggression
- Reveal an unknown past from a rescue animal
- Helping to choose a new animal for your family
- Preparing existing animals for the arrival of a new companion
- Improving relationships between multiple animals
- Preparing your animal for major changes such as moving house, divorce etc.
- Connecting with lost animals: find out whether your animal is alive and safe. What has happened and if he/she can come home. If not, why not etc. ( see tracking lost animals )
- Your animal’s life purpose
- Pet loss: is your animal ready to pass on, does he/she have any final requests
- Pet bereavement; both for the remaining pets as well as the family members
06 - 163 47 596